SIA licensed Retail Security Guard in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Main Event Security, an SIA Approved Contractor, is a leading provider of security services at various static sites located throughout the UK. An excellent opportunity has arisen for several experienced SIA licensed Security Guards to join Main Event Security to cover a prestigious retail static site in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
As a Security Officer based in one of our clients busy shopping centres your main duty is to ensure the safety and security of the client, their employees and visitors and their premises and property.
General responsibilities of the role:
· Reporting and responding to all incidents.
· Maintaining compliance with health and safety regulations and policies.
· Ensuring all relevant paperwork and reports are completed.
· Patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
· Deterring anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
· A valid SIA frontline licence.
· Be polite, helpful and diligent, with a ‘can do’ ethos.
· Confident in dealing with the public.
· Ability to use your own initiative.
· An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach.
Employment is offered basis a zero hours contract. The site requires cover seven days per week and with both day and night shifts available.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake security screening in accordance with BS7858 which will include a full unbroken five year period of referencing for which you will be required to provide full address history and employment details.
This role is for an immediate start so do not delay, apply today!