SIA licensed Security Guard in Peterborough
Main Event Security, an SIA Approved Contractor, is a leading provider of security services at various static sites located throughout the UK. An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced SIA licensed Security Guard to join Main Event Security to cover a busy static site in Peterborough.
As a Security Officer based on one of our Client’s busy distribution sites your main duty is to ensure the safety and security of the client, their employees, their visitors, their premises and their property. Within a fast-paced and stimulating environment, you will have the chance to build on your existing expertise whilst providing a high-quality service to a prestigious client.
General responsibilities of the role:
· Reporting and responding to all incidents.
· Maintaining compliance with health and safety regulations and policies.
· Maintain site security by following security and safety procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor/contractor badges as appropriate).
· Variety of gatehouse, and static guarding roles onsite.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
· A valid SIA frontline licence.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, pleasant manner and approachable.
· Smart, well- groomed and confident with a professional attitude and appearance.
· Ability to use your own initiative.
· Excellent customer service skills.
Employment is offered basis a zero hours contract.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake security screening in accordance with BS7858 which will include a full unbroken five-year period of referencing for which you will be required to provide full address history and employment details.