Main Event Security, an SIA Approved Contractor, is a leading provider of security services at various static sites located throughout the UK. An excellent opportunity has arisen for experienced SIA licensed Security Guards to join Main Event Security to cover a busy static site in Didcot OX11.
As a Security Officer based on one of our Client’s busy sites your main duty is to ensure the safety and security of the client, their employees, their visitors, their premises and their property. Within a fast-paced and stimulating environment, you will have the chance to build on your existing expertise whilst providing a high-quality service to a prestigious client.
General responsibilities of the role:
- Reporting and responding to all incidents.
- Maintaining compliance with health and safety regulations and policies.
- Maintain site security by following security and safety procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor/contractor badges as appropriate).
- Front of House duties.
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA frontline licence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, pleasant manner and approachable.
- Smart, well- groomed and confident with a professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake security screening in accordance with BS7858 which will include a full unbroken five-year period of referencing for which you will be required to provide full address history and employment details.
Ongoing regular shift pattern
PAYE or Self Employed contracts available
By filling out this form you agree that we may use it for the purposes of assessing your application and communicating with you about it and subsequent suitable work opportunities. For further details please click here.